Key Stage 4: Years 9 – 11
Our current year 9 students have the option of following a traditional EBacc-style route as outlined below or our new LLMAC Curriculum.
All students continue to study a core of subjects:
- English GCSE
- Mathematics GCSE
- Science: Double or Triple Award GCSE or Entry Level Certificate
- Physical Education-PE
- Personal Development – Citizenship, PHSE, Careers and RE
- Design Technology Product Design GCSE or Food Preparation & Nutrition GCSE
- Computing (integrated across the curriculum)
In addition to compulsory subjects, students choose further courses from:
- Media Studies-GCSE
- English Literature-GCSE
- Design Technology – Level 1/2 Materials Technology Technical Award
- Physical Education (Sports Science) – BTEC
- Geography – GCSE
- Graphic Communication-GCSE
- Art & Design-GCSE
- Modern Foreign Languages-French GCSE
- Foundation Learning (Certificate of Personal Effectiveness)
NB: Subjects for options will depend on demand in any one year and are under constant review.
If you need any more information please contact us using the details on the contact page.